Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Results in a Personality Disorder Quiz

I've just completed this quiz and figured I'd share my results. I don't know how scientific it is though, so take it with a pinch of salt.






Personality Disorder Quiz
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Schizotypal.

Many believe that schizotypal personality disorder represents mild schizophrenia. The disorder is characterized by odd forms of thinking and perceiving, and individuals with this disorder often seek isolation from others. They sometimes believe to have extra sensory ability or that unrelated events relate to them in some important way. They generally engage in eccentric behavior and have difficulty concentrating for long periods of time. Their speech is often over elaborate and difficult to follow.


Schizotypal.


100%

Obsessive-Compulsive


95%

Schizoid


70%

Borderline


65%

Antisocial


65%

Dependant


60%

Avoidant


55%

Narcissistic


30%

Histronic


30%

Paranoid


30%

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I was wondering whether Aspergers and Schizotypal personallity corrolated. I always score schizotypal.

Anonymous said...

Once my teacher told me about it. In my college I don't talk with a lot of people (I think I'm Asperger). Well, my teacher asked me why I was in my desk without talking with others, in that moment I just didn't saw no need to talk to anyone, so I said that. Then he told me: "If you continue with no talking to the others, you will develop an schizotypal personality."

But my classmates usually talk about things that I don't know or I don't have any interest (furthermore, talk to people make me feel anxious), so it's pretty difficult.

And schizotypical is more known than Asperger, so maybe that's why you got that result.