Saturday, October 18, 2008

Article: BitTorrent's Bram Cohen and Aspergers

Here's yet another good aspie tech story which once again demonstrates that while Aspies can make it to CEO positions, they're actually at their best working as techs. In particular, I liked the bit about how he fidgets during meetings (even taking a rubik's cube to them) and how his fellow workers learned not to sugar-coat things with him. Just tell him straight.

A worthwhile read.

BitTorrent's Bram Cohen Isn't Limited by Asperger's
By Susan Berfield
Business Week, October 16, 2008.
http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/08_43/b4105046863317.htm

1 comment:

pink said...

Great article!
Just wanted to say that I love reading your blog, its richness and thorough understanding of Asperger's has really contributed to my understanding of the syndrome. I feel like I'm learning more about myself and how my brain works from reading your perceptions on AS. Thank you so much!